Apply To Win An Apprenticeship With Mark Mayer
Founded in 1977, Engel & Völkers first debuted in the North American market in 2006. Engel & Völkers began as a specialty boutique agency, with tremendous focus on becoming a global lifestyle company. Amongst 800 brokerages across 39 countries, Engel & Völkers aims to provide high-end real estate services through its core values of competence, exclusivity, and passion for real estate and fine living. Engel & Völkers Hilton Head Island – Bluffton opened in October of 2015 with three shops, twenty-one advisors, and partnered with Special Olympics as our preferred philanthropy. With such global reach, our clients and advisors are given enhanced marketing exposure through the brand. Engel & Völkers Hilton Head – Bluffton is seeking to share our global connections with the guidance of Top Producing Advisor, Mark Mayer. We are looking for an up and coming Real Estate Rockstar to work with the Mark Mayer Team as a full-time apprentice.
Why are we doing this?
- Recruiting – to find talented Advisors
- Intern success – we have a proven program
- Training – to offer what no one else in the industry can
- Experience – to provide an opportunity to accelerate learning
Who should apply? Someone who wants...
- A 1 year, Full-Time position
- Experience more than the money, in the short term
- To learn more in one year than they will in a lifetime
What will the next Real Estate Rock Star do?
- Excel at prospecting
- Prepare CMAs and market reports
- Prepare and attend listing presentations
- Shadow Mark Mayer – learn from the best
- Follow up with clients – learn to use a CRM
- Plan and execute 4 - 6 Open Houses per month
- 50 – 70 hours a week, 6 days a week. Some evenings
- Buy and Sell Real Estate: 70 – 100 transactions in a year
- Execute marketing – print, direct mail, events, social media
- Manage listings (ie. Prepare home for sale, follow up with clients and agents…)
What will you be paid?
You will be paid a per transaction fee plus referral fees.
How to apply
For more information on applying for this excellent opportunity, click here.
A top ten agent in the Hilton Head Island Multiple Listing Service, Mark is a world-class Realtor. He has over 25 years of full time real estate experience, Mark has helped over 2000 families buy or sell their homes across the United States. He was a top selling agent in Syracuse, New York for a number of years before selling his company and relocating to Hilton Head in 1997. After becoming a top agent with Sea Pines Real Estate Company for several years, he made the decision to open Mayer Collins Real Estate in 2001. In 2005, he decided to sell his half of the business to pursue other interests but missed the fulfillment that real estate brought him. With an unwavering dedication and passion for helping his clients achieve their real estate objectives, Mark's vast expertise, commitment to personalized service and excellent negotiating skills form the perfect foundation for success.
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. © 2017 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.